- This event has passed.
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) | (2-day course)
February 18 @ 9:00 am - February 19 @ 5:00 pm$159
The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
– Increase listings and grow their business
– Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
– Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
– Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
– Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
WHAT IS SRS?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
Emerging Future Business Trends
Prospecting for Business
Preparing for the Appointment
The Seller Counseling Session
Setting the Stage – Pre-Sale Preparation
Marketing the Listing
Blueprint for a Successful Transaction
Pending Issues Prior to Close
$159 Member Price
$259 Non Member Price
FREE Digital Manual
$10 Printed Digital Manual