- This event has passed.
In Person – Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) – June 27/28
June 27 @ 9:00 am - June 28 @ 4:30 pm
INSTRUCTORS: TAMARA SUMINSKI & CHRIS DUFF
The RENE Certification Course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client. RENE also includes a variety real-world negotiations to help students apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned in the course. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. The exercises and field simulations provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
The Power Negotiator’s Playbook is:
• being open to options
• knowing how to effectively work with tradeoffs
• knowing how to compromise without giving essential components away
• reaching a resolution that your client can find acceptable
A “win-win” objective is merely a perception. Power comes from leveraging your options and alternatives so that the client has the best possible choices to consider and knows what the downside could be for each choice presented.
Real estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues, and adverse and competing objectives of the parties.
- Real estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues, and adverse and competing objectives of the parties.Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply the basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone, through e-mail, text, and live virtually
- Lay the groundwork for a negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand the basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Secure the best possible outcome for your client and protect their interests
- Deal with difficult issues
LIVE IN PERSON 2 DAYS – June 27/28
9AM – 4:30PM
$249 on May 31st