- This event has passed.
In Person: Paradigm Shift – Navigating Buyer Representation & Compensation 11/06
November 6 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Our business is evolving… And so should you!
INSTRUCTOR: TAMARA SUMINSKI
PARADIGM SHIFT: Understanding Critical Legal Challenges, Navigating Buyer Representation and Compensation & The CA Buyer Representation Agreement Explained (4 hours)
This comprehensive 3-part workshop addresses critical external issues and legal challenges affecting compensation in the real estate industry. It explores recent updates and changes that may reshape the real estate landscape. Participants will gain insights into preparing for a paradigm shift and effectively engaging with buyers through a strategic Buyer Counseling Session, fostering trust, and building strong working relationships.
Module 1: Understanding the Landscape
- Get informed about External Legal Issues: DOJ & Class Action Lawsuits
- Delve into the Compensation-related issues
- Navigate Code of Ethics and MLS Updates
- Prepare for Potential Changes in the world of Real Estate
Module 2: Enhancing Buyer Relationships & Counseling Session
- Master the Buyer Counseling Session
- Articulate Your Value Proposition
- Address Compensation Discussions Effectively
- Secure Buyer Representation Agreements
- Set Clear Expectations and Mutual Goals
Module 3: CA Buyer Representation Agreement & Ancillary Forms
- In-Depth Review of the California Buyer Representation Agreement
- Understanding the Effective Use of the Agreement
- Highlight the Ancillary Forms
Join us in this workshop to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the ever-evolving real estate industry while strengthening your buyer relationships.
BAY EAST REALTOR MEMBERS
Education Advantage: $10
Bay East Member: $15