- This event has passed.
(SRS) Seller Representative Specialist Designation – VIRTUAL: 5/04, 5/06, 5/11, 5/14
May 4, 2020 @ 8:30 am - May 13, 2020 @ 12:30 pm$169
The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
– Increase listings and grow their business
– Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
– Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
– Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
– Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
WHAT IS SRS?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
- Generational Marketing
- Emerging Future Business Trends
- Prospecting for Business
- Listing Strategies
- Compensation Policies
- Listing Models
- Preparing for the Appointment
- The Seller Counseling Session
- Setting the Stage – Pre-Sale Preparation
- Marketing the Listing
- Blueprint for a Successful Transaction
- Presentation Methods
- Inspection Phase
- Pending Issues Prior to Close
$169 SPECIAL VIRTUAL PRICE
Free Digital Manual